2009年9月4日 星期五

DAFx @ Italy

I’ve just finished my poster presentation at the vanue. There were so many interesting guys coming with many interesting thoughts. I prepared my business cards and the papers which were proposed by 義崧 and 維城 for the audiences who need.

Because our paper includes the fields such as pitch detection, partials tracking, score alignment, and also synthesis, there are many people coming to ask me some questions. The most popular question is the octave note (or overtone) of the multiple pitch detecion. The tracking algorithm is also the well-liked topic.

I also got the name card from Keita (the supervisor of Center for Advanced Sound Technologies in YAMAHA Corp.) and Juhan Nam (Ph.D candidate in CCRAM). There are also some guys coming from IRCAM and even know 維城.

Finally, Perry Cook is a really interesting guy who may give you a whistle whenever your demostration is impressive !

4 則留言:

Zhong-Ho Chen 提到...

Have Fun!

Zhong-Ho Chen 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Buffett 提到...

I feel sentences below are weird:

there are many people coming to ask me some questions.

There are also some guys coming from IRCAM and even know 維城.

Are they correct?

However, you have more interaction with others then I did.

Good job... :)

好想永遠這樣 提到...

To Buffett:
It doesn't seem any trouble to understand showmin's meanings for me.
I think there is a conjunction "who are" omitted before the term "coming".

To showmin:
I supposed you have experienced a wonderful journey and gained your reputation there.
Congratulation!
A good job you have done!