2008年11月13日 星期四

Chun-Yi@Virginia Tech

Hi, guys,
Glad to hear that we have this brand-new blog.
I take the PhD program @ Virginia Tech in HCI (Human Computer Interaction) field. I haven't found a advisor yet, but I work for a professor who do the research about the robotics.
Virginia Tech is in a small town, Blacksburg. This is a good place to do research; frash air, nice and friendly people make you feel comfortable. This is my first year in this school, everything is interesting for me. The end of this semester is approaching, and thanksgiving is coming. I may go to New York and hang around with Neq recently.
my new e-mail, sonicat@vt.edu
Chun-Yi.

4 則留言:

87showmin 提到...

We're glad for your coming. I think the HCI field is perfectly suitable for you. Wish you good luck.

Also say hello to Neq by me. :D

Zhong-Ho Chen 提到...

好好喔~~~

SCREAMLab 提到...

沒圖沒真相, po一張近照吧!

Welcome!

SCREAMLab 提到...

Aaa, 等你有一篇論文accepted. 就去USA跟俊一或Neq做伴好了, 要不然跟我去西雅圖也行.

一篇就好.